Johns Hopkins Medicine recently reported that "Trendy exercises come and go, just like trendy clothing and foods. Whether you should join in depends on your interest, motivation and fitness level. “Different things work well for different people,” says Johns Hopkins cardiologist Seth Martin, M.D.
“What’s great is that there are so many options today that make working outmore of a fun or social activity than a daily chore.” (source)
There’s no one way to work out,” Martin says. For heart health, what matters is that you meet, and ideally exceed, the CDC guidelines to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week, he says.
Here are multiple benefits of using our Flag Football Set:
- Flag Football is an excellent way to burn calories, tone and build muscles, lose weight, and achieve a healthier physique.
- Players increase their cardiovascular fitness by running, jumping, changing directions quickly, and stopping and starting.
- Football offers numerous opportunities to enhance mental toughness, such as maintaining calm under pressure and focused in chaotic situations.
- Flag Football also makes use of motor abilities, particularly hand-eye coordination. Furthermore, a recent study discovered that practicing football improves bone strength.
- Flag Football is a non-contact sport, therefore no tackling, diving, blocking, screening, or fumbles are permitted. As a result, heavier equipment such as helmets and shoulder pads are not required for players. This offers a welcoming environment in which children may learn to play and improve their skills without having to engage in physical contact.
- The principles of Flag Football, such as catching, throwing, formations, routes, and defensive skills, are readily transferable to tackle football. The way defensive players must square up their bodies and line their head and knees, for example, is the exact alignment required to physically tackle an opponent.