Resistance bands might be the most useful weapon in your strength and conditioning armory. An age old training tool, that was even included in Professor Yuri Verkhoshansky's book "Fundamentals of Special Strength-Training in Sport" (1997).
Resistance bands are ALWAYS a requirement no matter what type of exercise you undertake!
They can provide the same resistance as heavy weights but are more safer, easier to transport, and a terrific way to add some new exercises to your routine!
Many people abandon the notion of having gym equipment due to a lack of space.
Booty bands, on the other hand, do not have this problem because they are very space efficient equipment that can even be packed in a compact box. Because of their compact size, you may take them with you everywhere you go. This way, you can keep up with your routines even when you're on the road.
Booty Bands offer a lot of potential for adding diversity to your regular routines. So, employ booty bands in novel ways to make your workouts more fun and effective!
- With Fabric Booty Bands, you can work your way to a tighter booty, legs and thighs by targeting and toning your core, glutes and quads with just 10 minutes a day!
- Gain more flexibility and endurance when you use fabric resistance booty bands which stay in place while you focus on strengthening your lower body!
- Your hips are capable of flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, and external/internal rotation. So if you want to strengthen them in all of these movements there is no better tool than the hip circle band to do so.
- You'll strengthen and stabilize your hips, as well as your core and glutes, to prevent injuries throughout your kinetic chain.
- Second, because your muscles are more active, you will avoid injury during heavy lifts like squats and deadlifts. You are considerably less likely to hurt your joints if your muscles are completely active throughout the lift.
- Booty Bands can help you improve your form for exercises like squats, deadlifts, and hip thrusts. When going heavy with these lifts, many people experience problems with their legs. Their knees protrude inside or outward. This is due to activation troubles, thus you'll have to keep your pressure on the band using booty bands. This, in turn, helps you avoid injuries and improve your performance.
- Furthermore, when you use booty bands during squats, you'll find that your range of motion expands.
- Booty Bands give your workout more variation, allowing you to shock your muscles in various ways and keeping your body guessing. It's also enjoyable to change things around.
- All in all, there really is no better training tool or equipment specifically for the hips (and booty). So, if you are someone who doesn’t often think about the hips, the time is now and you'll need some Fabric Booty Bands!